Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I think I should burn a chapter of my life but I don't know how,?

Well first of all DON'T kill yourself it's not worth it I had never heard of your syndrome but I checked it out and I think that it has a lot to do with what you are going through and why you feel the way you do. Second I have had OCD since I was about 8 and I didn't understand it until I was 21 and I experienced a lot of the emotions you're experiencing too but one thing that helped me was learning to accept it as a part of your life and don't let it define you b/c you are more than that. I also checked out a lot of online support groups and it makes things a whole lot easier when you have ppl who know what you're going through also see if there are any local support groups in your area and it's never too late to go back to school and I think you should and if you don't know what you want to do just yet try taking general education courses and get your ociates in that and by the time you're done with that you will probably know what you want to do with yourself. You sound a lot like me and it sounds like you probably don't go out much and if this is true I suggest you start going out more often and get some fresh air. a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome," rel="nofollow"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_sy…/a www.networktherapy.com/resources/support… Check out these links I hope they help! Good Luck! and talk to your doctor about maybe some meds I take zoloft and it helps maybe talk to a counselor or therapist also.

No comments:

Post a Comment