Thursday, August 18, 2011

Should I join the catholic faith?

I am soon going to be a year older, and I have been thinking a lot about faith and such. Pretty much all of my life I have never paid attention to religion. My parents never attended church regularly, and I am not even baptized. So for some reason I want to belong to something, something with more meaning. I am only familiar with catholicism since that is pretty much my family's religion. I would go to someone like a deacon, or a minister, or a preacher, or whatever! I just feel embared to ask certain questions just because I am pretty ignorant to the whole religion thing. So, if anyone can give me some insight on catholicism or maybe you have a suggestion on another religion I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment