Thursday, August 11, 2011

According to this ad, ' young women want me '. Now, doesn't that just take the cake!?

they are looking for older men with good bank accounts,and the foreign ones are looking for green cards! i knew one of my customers(coffeee shop),pushing 60.he answered one of those ads.he married a 23 yr. old russian girl and brought her to america.he was happy,but thegirl always looked miserable.when my wife and i married she hugged us and said how good it was to see people who were really in love.she did what she could to escape a life filled with poverty.but she was miserable,and her husband was living in a fools paradise.a sad story all around.ur right,a young girl(in good financial cirstances) would not look at u or me,except to say "gee,u look like my dad!"and thats normal,all the "i love older men stuff" is the lie of a cold gold-digger who uses people,or a desperate solution of a woman in a hopeless situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment