Friday, August 12, 2011

Honestly! When Benoit did what he did, did it ever p your mind that one of your family members would do...?

Ok, I admit to a guilty thought that I think we all might have had when we heard about Christ Benoit. <---- (lmao! I wrote Christmas here instead of Chris Benoit but went back and finished it before I submitted this question) not that you think they would do something so outrageous and insane, but did it ever enter your head? Simply enter your head that one of your family members would kill you like Chris Benoit's did to his whole family. Did that enter your head after what Benoit did. I have the most loving family in the world, albeit dysfunctional as all get out, but loving. It entered my head after what Chris Benoit had done and I felt kinda guilty. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment