Saturday, August 13, 2011

Really sad/ kind depressed? Help?

Ok so it's about my brother and mom. My older brother (16) always seems to outbeat my at everything when it comes to athletics, fitness and even karate. Now we both did karate at the same time and trained hard but when one test came he skipped a belt and is higher rank than me. And I still feel inferioir about it today. Everyone says he's awesome and has an amazingly cool reputation about it while me??? None. Not to mention he broke my finger from sparring and now even the new students know of it and respect him. I beat him academically, and mentally but I want to be noticed as well in sports. Which I suck at!! Track killed me last year and only did throwing events. And always got 4-9 place. :( football seems fun for my size but it doesn't interest me at all!?! I would like to try swimming or tennis but it's more of a thing you grow into at a young age plus I'm worried of being half naked while people watch me swim...and don't get me started on basketball!! I can't shoot for my life, or dribble but somewhat good from defense from what my friends say. I actually weigh like 20-30 more pounds than my older brother. It just seems that there's this luck or that things come soooo easy to him while I work my off and still don't get good results. :( like a karate tournament and he had only 2-1 people in his age group so he was bound to win either way while I had 5-7 others and chances were harder. Uhhh I guess this is getting long hehe but can someone just give me some emotional advice thanks!?

No comments:

Post a Comment