Sunday, August 14, 2011

Should we get the swine flu shot? PLEASE I really need some advise?

all four of my children got the reg influenza shot Sep.9...the first week of oct..they all got really sick..fever all flu like symptoms. even took my son to the hospital because he got a seizure from his fever. I asked the hospital to check him for swine flu ..they said it was more likely that he had it,but at this time they didn't have a way of testing for it. To ask my doctor to get tested. I was like What?he was getting better so I didn't feel the need to take him to the Doctor,but then his fever came back up high again,so this time I took him to the doctor told her all the symptoms..yes she agree that he probably had swine flu,but she didn't feel he should get tested since he was at the end of his illness..and he didn't look dehydrated..so now I don't know if I should vaccinate my kids..since I'm positive they had swine flu..but they didn't get tested..please give me your advise should I vaccinate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment