Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should we rescind NAFTA?

Isn't it the main reason for the exportation of jobs? I love all the cheap goods from China except food and I want to keep them but shouldn't we bring the manufacturing jobs home. I want to keep importing goods that are historically Chinese, but things that were traditionally made in U.S.A. should come home. Nixon opened trade with China and I was very happy about it. In fact, although I am a Democrat, I voted for Nixon for that reason and because he said he would stop the Vietnamese war. He did both. Who ever dreamed it would come to this, that China would take over manufacturing nearly everything we use. I wanted to trade their goods for ours, not have them make everything we buy! Question 2. Do I have any idea what I am talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment